Upcoming Workshop: Are You Running Your Business or Is Your Business Running You?
On Tuesday Aug 27, 2019, I’ll be delivering a workshop in conjunction with the Brainerd Lakes Chamber of Commerce and the Lakes Area Manufacturing Alliance. I’d love for you to join me for:
Are You Running Your Business—or Is Your Business Running You?
A Hands-On Workshop Based on the Best-Selling Book, Traction®
>> Register now.
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs who want to take their businesses to the next level
- Management teams who want to learn more about the Traction® phenomenon
- Manufacturing business leaders
- Business leaders of all sectors and sizes
Do you recognize any of the following challenges in your business?
Lack of Control
You don’t have enough control over your time, the market or your company. You’re spending your days putting out fires, instead of leading your company.
You’re frustrated with your leaders and employees. Despite your best efforts, you can’t seem to get everyone on the same page.
Your growth has stopped. No matter what you do, you can’t seem to break through to the next level. You feel overwhelmed and unsure of what to do next.
Simply put, there’s not enough of it—and it continues to shrink.
You’ve tried several new strategies. None has worked for long, and as a result, your staff has become numb to new initiatives. You’re spinning your wheels, and you need Traction®.
Many leaders of entrepreneurial companies are finding themselves working longer hours—and yet seeing less and less return on their investment of time and money. This half-day workshop will cover the most valuable tools of the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)®. You’ll leave with simple strategies for extraordinary results.
- Hear real-world experiences with an expert panel of local business leaders who are currently using the system.
- Breathe new life into your organization by developing 100% clarity on who you are, what you do, where you are going and how you will get there.
- Get your leaders and staff on board—and excited—to implement change, demonstrate more accountability and execute consistently.
- Increase your capacity to serve an expanded, satisfied customer base. Grow your business the right way!
- Rediscover excitement and momentum for your business as you facilitate positive change.
Save your seat for this event, visit the Brainerd Lakes Chamber of Commerce.
I hope to see you there!